A Fairytale

It's Like a Fairytale...
~~ Once upon a time there was a young girl who was really bored. One day she had an amazing idea. "Why not start a blog?", she asked herself. That was the beginning of this blog. Let's hope the girl and the blog could live happily ever after. ~~

6/22/2011

Ultimate Crush: Adam Lambert

~ If I had you, life would be a party ~


Profile:
Name: Adam Lambert
Full Name: Adam Mitchel Lambert
Nickname: Glambert
Birthday: 29 January 1982 (age 29) 
Star sign: Aquarius 
Chinese zodiac: Dog
Nationality: American
Occupation: Singer
Height: 1m85
Hobbies: Dancing, theater
Education: Mt. Carmel High School


Fun Facts:
  • Adam Lambert is the runner-up of American Idol Season 8.
  • Adam always liked to perform. He had a lot of energy when he was young so his parents took him to acting classes.
  • Before American Idol, he was involved with Wicked and a musical version of The Ten Commandments.
  • Adam Lambert is good friends with the other contestant of American Idol like Allison Iraheta and Kris Allen. As the matter of fact, he was roomies with the last one!
  • He has a good heart. He showed it once again when he asked his fans to donate money for a water charity as a gift for his 29th birthday.
  • Adam is currently dating a Finnish celebrity, Sauli Koskinen. Sauli won Big Brother in Finland.


    Why do I like him?
    I like him because he is open-minded and doesn't care what others think bout him. That's a great attitude, I think.
    I did not love him at first. I only thought he was a great singer and damn good looking too! But then, I watched his audition for American Idol. I was totally captivated by his performance and I kept searching for other videos. Every time he smiles, I smile. I think Adam should have won the whole thing but he seems genuinly happy for Kris Allen when he won. That makes me love him even more!
    I heard he did a European tour in 2010 but - of course - he was not going to perform in Belgium. The closest countries were Germany and France and it was during school. I was very sad about it but a few days later he announced he would also perform in the Netherlands on a weekend! I was so psyched and immediately called my best friend. She suprised me with the best birthday gift ever: a trip to Amsterdam with the tickets for the Glam Nation concert! On the 20th of November 2011, we went all the way from Brussels to Amsterdam to have the best night ever.


    Stay tuned for more,

    K.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment