A Fairytale

It's Like a Fairytale...
~~ Once upon a time there was a young girl who was really bored. One day she had an amazing idea. "Why not start a blog?", she asked herself. That was the beginning of this blog. Let's hope the girl and the blog could live happily ever after. ~~

6/09/2011

Study-udy-udy.

Hi ya'll!

I feel like shit these days. Why, you ask? Well, let me explain.
The sun is shining, the birds are singing and I... I'm studying for the finals. Have you ever noticed the word "studying" is a merge of two words, namely "student" and "dying"? It definitely feels like I'm dying. A lack of sleep doesn't make anything better. I can't even hide those bags under my eyes anymore! It's really depressing. I still have two weeks to go and I already passed my limits. What I desperately need is a day - or maybe two? -  of rest. Just chillin' with my pumpkin, sleeping and listening to music. Is this too much to ask?

Right now, I'm studying for history... I suck at history. All those dates and event, how am I supposed to remember them? It's just horrid.
If I have to do something I don't want to do (like now), I'm very easily distracted. I found this cool song I want to share with you guys. It's a Cantonese/Mandarin song sung by Hanjin and the famous Hong Kong rapper MC Jin. It's also the themesong of the new TVB series Ghetto Justice 怒火街頭. I'm not watching this series because it's not the kind of drama I like to watch but my parents are watching it so I can't help but overhear the song. Turns out I really like it. Enjoy!

No Time for Regret (沒時間後悔 ) - Hanjin & MC Jin

Stay tuned for more,

K.

No comments:

Post a Comment