A Fairytale

It's Like a Fairytale...
~~ Once upon a time there was a young girl who was really bored. One day she had an amazing idea. "Why not start a blog?", she asked herself. That was the beginning of this blog. Let's hope the girl and the blog could live happily ever after. ~~

6/08/2011

Hello, nice to meet you!

Well, what's up everybody!

This is my first blog EVER. It's something i've never done before, so it's super exciting for me.
Okay, let's start with a little introduction.

I'm a 17-year-old European-Asian girl who's currently living in a little country called Belgium. I speak fluent Cantonese, Dutch and English. My Vietnamese is okay but man, does my French suck! I know, I know, it's a shame because Belgium is a bilingual country but whatever. This year, I will graduate from secondary school and head off to the university! "Kewl", right?

Enough about me! Let's talk about my new blog, "Let Your Crazy Out". What kind of name is that? Well, actually, I got this phrase from the song "Pretty Things" by Take That, which I love! I thought it's very appropriate, because this blog is all about letting my crazy out. Yes, you heard me right! I'm going to blog about stuff like TVB dramas, crushes, good music and other random things.
This blog is also a diary to me so excuse me if I bore you with my daily life!

The title of my blog is kind of random. "Chillin' with my pumpkin". I don't know why I chose this title but I thought it was just cool. It's also a phrase I like to use. I'll give you an example:

Person: Hey what's up?
Me: Oh nothing, just chillin' with my pumpkin.

Other phrases I like to use are "Ready freddie" and "Damn it, Janet". You see how random I am?

That's about it for my introduction. I hope you keep reading and following my blog! Reactions are always welcome! :)

Stay tuned,

K.

No comments:

Post a Comment