A Fairytale

It's Like a Fairytale...
~~ Once upon a time there was a young girl who was really bored. One day she had an amazing idea. "Why not start a blog?", she asked herself. That was the beginning of this blog. Let's hope the girl and the blog could live happily ever after. ~~

6/23/2011

The moment I've been waiting for.

~ 一天都光晒 ~
 
Olé!

The exams have finally come to an end. Good lord, finally! It certainly felt like years. All i've been doing is studying and crying because I thought I couldn't do it. But hey, look at the bright side! It's all over now and I'll get a break for three months! YES, three months!

When I woke up this morning, it felt so weird. I didn't need to study or stress anymore. I'm really not used to it. No surprise there, really, if you know I didn't do anything else for the past three weeks. But the strange thing is, I didn't even know what I should do! After a while I decided to watch a drama: Ghetto Justice (TVB). Sounds familiar, doesn't it? Do you remember when I said "the series is not a series I would watch but I really like the theme song"? Well, it turns out I really like the drama too! Maybe it's because of hottie tottie Kevin Cheng! M-hm!

Speaking of Kevin Cheng, maybe he should be my next ultimate crush! Did you see my previous one? Check it out, if you didn't already!

Normally, I should go shopping with 2 of my best friends today, but one of them is still at the beauty center... C'mon A., faster! So I decided to post something while waiting. I'm really in desperate need of new things! A girl need to shop, right? I even made a checklist:

   Dress for graduation 
   Feather earrings
   Necklaces
   Lash curler
   Remington clampless curling iron 
   Natural lipstick
   Manga: Fruits Basket Volume 11
   ...

And do you know what I really want? A feather extension! It look so cool, but it's unfortunately not available in Belgium :(

Stay tuned for more,

K.

No comments:

Post a Comment