A Fairytale

It's Like a Fairytale...
~~ Once upon a time there was a young girl who was really bored. One day she had an amazing idea. "Why not start a blog?", she asked herself. That was the beginning of this blog. Let's hope the girl and the blog could live happily ever after. ~~

6/15/2011

I wish I could fast forward time.


Here I go again!

It's been awhile since I've blogged but it's certainly not my fault. Blame it on the exams! It's been a CRAZAAY week for me. I did three things repeatedly this week: I ate, I "studied" and I went to school for my oral exam. That's it: no sleeping for me. Okay, I may be exaggerating a little but I just want to prove my point. I'm very happy that my hard work *cough cough* payed off! My finals went quite well and that's all because of my card-drawing luck. The question on all the cards that i've drawn are amazingly, astonishingly, wonderfully easy. I really hope it goes on like this.

"No, I'm not lucky, I'm blessed, yes." - Nicki Minaj

Yesterday, I felt a little feverish. I was very scared because imagine: I am ill and unable to take the exam. That means I need to return to school in August to retake that freaking exam. Not going to happen, over my dead body. Only fun is allowed in my most cherished vacation. No school-related stuff, whatsoever! Since we're talking about vacation: I very much look forward to it! Oh, the summer, the sun and the sea (That's why I used a picture of a seagull by the way)! School, can't you just be done, already? Still five days of exams to go then that'll be off my back.

It's a short post, I know, but I just want to let you guys know I'm not dead, not yet at least. Next time I'll post something about one of my ultimate crushes, I can't decide who I'll pick first. If my best friend is reading this: no, he won't be my ultimate crush of my ultimate crushes!

Stay tuned for more,

K.

No comments:

Post a Comment