A Fairytale

It's Like a Fairytale...
~~ Once upon a time there was a young girl who was really bored. One day she had an amazing idea. "Why not start a blog?", she asked herself. That was the beginning of this blog. Let's hope the girl and the blog could live happily ever after. ~~

7/29/2011

Yes, I'm a caveman.

Let's have some fun, shall we?
Yo!

Here I am again to bore you guys with my boring life. Ha!

I've got good news but unfortunately also bad news.
I'm going to start off with the bad news. Previous time I told you guys how bad the weather was. Well, it never changed. I am a summer-type of girl so I feel horribly uncomfortable with such a weather. But, soit, that was the bad news.
The horrendous weather is NOT going to hold me back from heaving a great time 'cause I've had a BLAST! I worked a week for my aunt so I collected enough money to shop and have fun in general, really. I went to the Foire Du Midi, a Belgian carnival, with my friend, M.. I had a lot of fun and ate a lot. And when I say a lot, I really mean A LOT. It was almost a perfect evening except that we got followed by a group of creeps.  We thought we were going to be raped or something!That was less fun. I really dislike those perverts. C'mon, we're young girls who are trying to have fun, stop being horny for one minute, for fucksake!
The next day, we got a lot of visitors. But because I don't like the crowdiness, I hid in my room like a caveman. Yeah, I know, i'm very unsocial. That's just how I deal with big crowds, really. Normally, I'm not like that! Do not misunderstand me.
Today, I discovered there is a new Forever 21-shop in Brussels! It's new and just opened today. I think it is the furst Forever 21-store in Belgium but I am not sure. It is the first time i entered that store and gosh - I'm so happy! It is already my favourite store! I bought a beautiful sleeveless lace dress and a plaid shirt. The best thing is the price. So cheap but so cute too! I love it!
A. is coming tonight. We're holding a City Hunter-night. Do you know that series? It's Korean. I'm not that into Korean dramas, unlike A.! I prefer Hong Kong ones, but I guess it's because I speak Cantonese at home. I'm pretty excited for tonight and tommorow.

Stay tuned for more,

K.

No comments:

Post a Comment