A Fairytale

It's Like a Fairytale...
~~ Once upon a time there was a young girl who was really bored. One day she had an amazing idea. "Why not start a blog?", she asked herself. That was the beginning of this blog. Let's hope the girl and the blog could live happily ever after. ~~

7/20/2011

Why did the mushroom go to the party?

Everyday I'm shuffelin'.
Hello!

What a summer it has been, right? The weather has been terrible. It's always raining and I can't seem to find one ray of Sun. However, that's not going to hold me back from having fun. It has been a pretty great vacation. I'm going to tell you everything about it!

My vacation didn't start off right away after school ended, if you know what I'm saying.
The first week of July, I didn't do anything else but to no-life. I just chilled with my pumpkin the whole time just to recover from the worst period of the year: the finals. At the end of the first week I felt a lot better and also healthier! I immediately called my friend, M. (well actually, she called me, but whatever), and we decided to go see Kung Fu Panda 2! Great movie, I enjoyed it so much. A downside to the movie is that it caused me a fear of peacocks. Ironically, I got a pair of peacock feather earrings from M. a few days later. I am pretty sure she did it on purpose...
The next week I went to the beach to visit my BFITWW (Best Friend In The Whole World, don't even try to understand, it's an inside joke), A. and stayed there for seven days. Despite the horrible weather, we still managed to have a great time. We went to see Harry Potter 7.2 together. It's weird, because we started watching Harry Potter together in a way and 10 years later we ended the HP-experience together. Like how A. said it beautifully: the ending of Harry Potter is also the ending of our youth. We also met some Belgian celebrities during my visit and took pictures with them, also with the "celebs" we don't even know. The climax of my visit was the moment A. discovered my ultimate crush of my ultimate crushes! I gave her a lot of hints because I thought she would never find out who it is, but she did! I really shouldn't give her that many hints the next time. I definitely underestimated her. It had been a lot of fun at the beach but all good things come to an end so I went home after one week.
Yesterday I went to Lille in France and bought so many things! I shopped 'till I dropped, literally.
Today I'm going to chill again. Hey, I can't help it, alright? A girl needs some chill-time, okay? I need to catch up with my dramas, desperately!

Stay tuned for more!

K.

P.S. Answer of the title: Because he's a fungi (Fun Guy). Funny, right?

3 comments:

  1. Lollll, eigenlijk komt da mooi zinneke 'the ending of Harry Potter is also the ending of our youth' van Teletext, maarkom (a).
    It was funnnn. What did you buy in France?

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Anja, kom eens langs volgende week and see for yourself zou ik zeggen! :)

    ReplyDelete